Based on the recommendations of the RCCC Community Health and Contingency Planning Committee (CHCPC), the Church Council has decided to begin Stage 3 church reopening as of November 21, 2021.
In Stage 3,
- Face masks are still necessary for all indoor activities.
- Food is allowed in pre-approved events in the old church building.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted in the new church building.
- Face coverings are waived only during eating, drinking or for those who are participating in sport events.
- For church facility reservation, sport events or gatherings involved food consumption; clean-up procedure; and room capacity limits, please contact Facility Deacon Kurt Leung.
- For Kitchen use, please contact General Affairs Deacon Yih-Shin Tan.
Face covering, social distancing and washing hands with soap for 20 seconds are key tools to minimize the opportunity for COVID-19 transmissions. We encourage members of the RCCC community to follow the guidance on keeping our church a safe and healthy place for worship and fellowship.