Seven Core Values of Raleigh Chinese Christian Church
1. Worship : We believe in the importance of developing a Christ centered worship service in which worshippers can be involved. Our worship service aims at helping worshippers to worship God in spirit and truth through praise hymns and biblical preaching. (Revelation 7：9～12).
2. Evangelism : We believe in the saving power of the Gospel and the responsibility entrusted to us by Christ in sharing the good news to all people. We believe that mission is not only one of many church ministries, but is the essence of the church. (Mark 16：15, Acts 1：8).
3. Christian Education : We believe in systematic teaching of the Bible, edifying believers and making disciples of Christ. (2 Timothy 3：16～17, Matthew 28：19～ 20, Colossians 1：28～29)
4. Family : We believe in developing ministries aiming at strengthening family values: marriage, parenthood, youth and children. (Ephesians 5：22～33; 6：1～4)
5. Christian Service : We believe in Christian service as an essential element for Christian spiritual growth. We will actively identify and develop spiritual gifts, equip and create ministry positions for all Christians. (Ephesians 4：11～16, 1 Peter 4：10)
6. Prayer : We believe in the necessity and power of prayer. We will promote private and corporate prayer meetings in the church. We believe that prayer is the key and foundation to all ministries. (Zechariah 4：6, Romans 8：26～27, James 5：13～16)
7. Christian Fellowship : We believe in Christian fellowship. All members are joined and held together into Christ who is the Head, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. (Ephesians 4：1～16).