August 2nd: Pastor Liang
August 16th: Brother Andrew Liau, Palsm 23:1-6
August 23rd: Pastor Feng, John 14:1-14
August 30th: Pastor Eric Lin, John 14:16-28
August 2nd: Elder Don “One Church, Many Gifts” Ephesians 4:1-16
August 9th: Pastor Calvin Tran, “Drinking at the Fountain of Power”, Acts 1:1-11
- Wait for the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:1-5, Joshua 5:1-9)
- Why were they not to leave Jerusalem ? Did they have to wait? The most difficult lesson for today’s people: Be still.
- What did the disciples need? What do we need today?
- Drink from the Fountain of Power (Acts 1:8, Palsm 46:10, Zechariah 4:6, John 16:7-8)
- Be still, and know that I am God.
- The power of Holy Spirit and the power of the Word of the lord, sources of changes of life. Let the power of God flows out.
- Fruits from the Fountain of Power (Acts 1:8-11)
- Be His witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.People need to see fruits of the gospel in our lives.
- Tell the story of salvation to all the nations. The filling of the Holy Spirit: so we may tell the story of salvation to all the nations.
August 16th: Dr. Chuck Quarles, “I Want to Be Clean Again”
August 23th: Pastor Jerry Miller,”On the Edge”, John 8:1-11
- Caught in Sin
- Trapped in a Stronghold
- Gripped by God’s Amazing Grace
August 2: Pastor Tran (John 12:23-29)
August 16: Pastor Tran (John 14:1-15)
August 23: Pastor Tran (John 14:16-31)
August 30: Brother Alex Zhong (John 15:1-8)