1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, absolutely without error, the highest authority and principles for the Christian’s faith and life. (II Tim. 3:16-17; II Pet. 1:21; Ps. 119:89; John 12:47-48; Rev. 22:18-19).
2. In one God, who is the Creator of man and all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, 26-27; Isa. 44:6; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14; Deut. 6:4).
3. That Jesus Christ is wholly God and wholly man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified for our iniquities, was buried, and on the third day He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, He now is our High Priest and Advocate. (Matt. 1:18,22,23; John 1:14; I Cor. 15:1-4; I John 2:1; Heb. 7:22-25; Rom. 8:34).
4. That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and to convict man, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. (John 14:16,26; 16:7-14; Acts 1:8; I Cor. 12:4-11; I John 2:27; Rom. 8:9-16, 26-27).
5. That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is lost and separated from God. Man can become the child of God only through accepting Jesus Christ as Savior by the work of the Holy Spirit, therefore obtaining salvation and new life. (Gen. 1:27; Rom. 1:18, 3:23, 5:12,18,19; John 3:3,5,7; I Cor. 12:3).
6. That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God. (Acts 4:12; Rom. 5:8, 3:24; Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 6:23; Titus 3:5; Rom. 10:9-10; I Pet. 1:18-19).
7. That the Church is the body of Christ, composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Church. (Eph. 1:23, 5:23; Col. 1:18; Rom. 12:5; I Cor. 12:12-13).
8. That the Lord Jesus is certain to come again. He will descend from heaven, accept as His bride the Church which shall be caught up and judge the world according to righteousness. The dead shall rise. Believers will enjoy eternal bliss with the Lord. Unbelievers will be judged and condemned to everlasting punishment. (Acts 1:11, 17:31; I Thess. 3:13, 4:14-17; I John 3:2-3; Titus 2:11-13; Matt. 25:31-46; John 5:29; Rev. 19:7, 20:15).
Observance of the two ordinances as taught by our Lord Jesus Christ: Baptism and The Lord’s Supper.
1. The primary mode of baptism is by immersion with sprinkling only on special occasions.
2. Open Table. We believe and teach that the Lord’s Table is open to any baptized believer and not limited to members of this local body of Christ.
To Reach the Chinese Community for Christ: To transform them into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ by becoming a Reverent, Christ-centered, Caring Community that glorifies God.
We, the Body of Christ of RC3, are committed to the divine, inspiration, accuracy, inerrancy, truth, relevance and authority of the Scriptures, and solemnly confess our dependence on the enabling power and grace of the Holy Spirit to understand and apply these truths to daily life applications.