May 22, 2020 update
The Church leaders met together to discuss the plans for “re-opening” RCCC in the midst of the latest news developments from NCDHHS and other sources. Although Churches are exempt from the restrictions mentioned in NC Governor’s executive order 141, the leaders are continuing the policy to do Live Streaming for our Sun services and meeting online via Zoom for our small/prayer groups. We probably will continue this policy until the end of June. We will continually evaluate the situation and update the Church website if any changes are made.
March 13, 2020 update
Dear RCCC brothers and sisters,
Today our Church leadership team (CC + Pastors and Ministers) made the decision to suspend our Fri evening (March 13th , 20 th and 27th ) and Sunday morning “in person” gatherings for the next three Sundays (March 15th , 22nd and 29th) to help curb the spread of the coronavirus.
We don’t take this decision lightly as we value meeting together but we also want to be wise and listen to the advice of CDC and NC Gov’s DHHS which as of yesterday stepped up its response to the virus (https://governor.nc.gov/news/north-carolina-recommends-new-steps-protect-against-covid-19) to cancel or postpone meetings with over 100 people.
Here is what to expect from RCCC from now till the end of March
- No more on-site services, including 3 language Sunday Services, Sunday Schools, Youth programs, AWANA, children programs, and fellowship.
- Live Streaming will be used for Sunday Services and available on YouTube (both live and recorded for watching later).
- Adult Sunday Schools and fellowships are all using online Zoom meeting.
- There will be no Wed night prayer meetings, Youth, AWANA and children programs during this time
- Cantata practices are cancelled until further notice
As to how to watch the live streaming on Sundays and participate in Sunday School / fellowships using Zoom, we will post the details and updates on the church website http://www.raleighccc.org/. We will continue to monitor the situation and reassess our April meetings.
With these times of adversity, we want to acknowledge that the Lord is sovereign and is more than able to see us through. May we continue to be His hands and feet as the body of Christ.
RCCC leadership team